Jib and Gimbal
ET Music Video
Nature in Macro
I can research, develop and shoot video content for on-platform, broadcast, documentary, social, corporate and commercial fields.
I can give creative direction or just shoot to brief. I have been involved in idea development for marketing and original news, feature and multimedia journalism along with my strong shooting and editing skills.
I can work in high pressure situations to tight deadlines at short notice and can conduct my own risk assessment. I have on occasions worked in high risk circumstances.
I regularly work both nationally and internationally. I am a native english speaker and can work with a translator/fixer as needed.
- Current Production Kit List.
- UK Press pass
- £10million Public Liability Insurance
- Member of BECTU
Aerial: This includes permission for aerial work from the UK Civil Aviation Authority, similar permissions/exemptions are obtainable for overseas work. I can fly both unmanned aerial systems and handheld gimbals. And yes just as happy on a tripod.
Lighting: Since contemporary cameras shoot in very low light, the skill of lighting is now freed to focus on effect. I have a number of lighting solutions and rigs I’ve created and am happy to discuss what can be achieved on varying budgets.
Data: I have a comprehensive knowledge of managing a production workflow and can streamline/optimise delivery as needed.
Recent projects include:
- Retigo Corporate
- Feature pickups to complete “Alive” – David Marantz
- Short for feature funding “Raven House” – Stephen Southouse
- BAE – UAV Challenge – Spectrecom Films
- Sports kit promo – LeonTV
- Swanbourne House School promo – Movies Darling
- BBC British Born Chinese – doc by Lu Wang
- ET x8 launch music videos
- The Clockwork Orange – Film by Flixels
- Borderline – Film by Anna Alfieri
- Cote Restaurants – Promo – Re.fresch Global
- It Is Not One Way – Documentary by David Kenny
- Fade Away – Documentary shot in China
- John Mclaren Golf Caddy – Documentary
- Heston Blumental – Sage By Heston
- CMI – FT Book launch
- ICAEW – Financial Director Conference (90sTV)
- CMI – FT Book launch
- Episode 8: Reading – Brilliant Britain, Community Channel
- Sir John Madejski Interview – Brilliant Britain, Community Channel
- CMI corporate Interviews
- Funny Women Awards
- 65th International Motor Show, Franfurt: Hornet TV
- Nissan Leaf Launch, O2 London: Hornet TV
- EU Emissions Debate, Newcastle: Hornet TV
- Documentary: fathers4justice meet George Galloway @parliament
- Documentary: Green Hornet with Cat Dow
- Music: Night Train gigs @ Brighton Festival
- Film: Headlock Security. Dogsky Films
- Film: Corrupted Film, @ Flixels
- Documentary: Pandemonia (Artist)
- Documentary: RAW. Wine Labelling.
- Animation: Isle of Mann tourist board.
- Documentary: “Debut Contemporary” – a different opportunity for emerging artists
- Documentary: Chris Edwick, artist.
- Fashion promo: Romero Bryan AW
- Comedy TV Pilot: “Meet the McKensies”.
- Comedy TV Pilot: “work”
- Commercial: Heather Hamilton handbags.
- Mommie Dearest – Music Video (x2)